Not everyone wants to buy a large gas grill to use at home. Some people prefer compact and lightweight gas grills that they can easily tag along when going for outdoor adventures. The small gas grills are pretty light but powerful in cooking. The small grills also have varying heat outputs to accommodate different cooking needs. If you need a small gas grill, you can use it outdoor or camping. Below is a review of the top ten best in 2023.
- Best Small Gas Grills
- 10. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
- 9. Char-Broil 463673519 Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 8. Cuisinart CGG-059 Propane, Grillster 8,000 BTU
- 7. Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 6. Barton Propane Tabletop Gas Grill 12,000 BTU
- 5. Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill
- 4. Royal Gourmet PD1301S Portable 24-Inch 3-Burner Table Top Gas Grill
- 3. NOMADIQ Portable Propane Gas Grill
- 2. Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Gas Grill
- 1. TELAM Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Best Small Gas Grills
10. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
take your cooking outdoor using this great portable gas grill from weber. It is a two-burner gas grill that you can use for most cooking jobs. This gas grill has reversible porcelain enamel cast-iron grates that you can use to cook both thin and thick foods like meat. You don’t need to store your grilling tools away since the grill device has an open storage cart.
- Has two folding tables for holding foods and cooking tools
- It has integrated hooks for hanging kitchen towels and cooking spoons
- This gas grill comes with a warming rack to keep the food warm for long
- It has two wheels for maneuvering it around
This is a two-burner compact gas grill that you can use in any area of your choice. It has durable and quality cooking grates that are reversible. Assembling this gas grill is easy
9. Char-Broil 463673519 Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Even if this gas grill has a compact style, it has two burners that allow you to prepare two meals at once. It is a powerful grill that works with a power output of 24000 BTU for both burners. The gas grill has stainless steel material for easy cleaning in case of spillage. This also ensures the grill does not rust or corrode when touched by water. The cooking burners have a lid to ensure the food is covered from fries and contaminants when cooking outdoors. This also ensures the foods cook evenly.
- The gas grill has electric ignition for quick starting up
- Has a lockable shelf for storing the gas tank
- It has two cooking burners of 300 Sq and 100 Sq
- The grill has an inbuilt lid
This is a mini gas grill ideal for indoor and outdoor use. It has four casters for smooth moving it around.
8. Cuisinart CGG-059 Propane, Grillster 8,000 BTU
This is a comfortable propane-powered gas grill you can carry to use from anywhere. The gas grill comes with a compact propane tank to make carrying comfortable. Also, it is crucial to note that the gas grill is tabletop, and the compact feature does not occupy too much space in your cooking area.
This propane-powered gas grill comes with a lid to cover your food, mainly when cooking outdoor. It has an ignition button for easy starting the gas, plus it functions at 8000 BTU power output. The cooking grate measures 146 to provide a large cooking surface.
- This gas grill does not require any assembling
- The grill has a compact design to save cooking space
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
This gas grill has a removable cooking grate that you can clean in the dishwasher. The gas grill has a grease drip tray for collecting food grease.
7. Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
get the perfect grilled meat, veggies, or corn with this excellent gas grill. I love the grill because you can carry it to cook from the outdoor since it is portable and is, of course, powered by gas. The cooking surface measures 200 sq which is perfect for preparing larger servings or more than one food. The grilling grate is made with stainless steel materials for easy cleaning with water after cooking.
- The ignition button is located on the left leg for safety
- It has a temperature gauge to regulate the grilling heat
- The cooking surface is large
- It cooks at 9500 BTU to save time
This durable and stable gas grill can be converted to work with 20-pound propane gas. This gas grill uses natural, radiant heat to cook food directly without drying it.
6. Barton Propane Tabletop Gas Grill 12,000 BTU
If you are looking for a budget-friendly gas grill that will still cook fast, get this Barton propane-powered gas grill. The grill works at 12000 BTU and requires 1 pound propane gas to fuel it. This is a tabletop gas grill, and it has strong legs with anti-skid to prevent the gas grill from slipping off the working table. The entire gas grill structure features stainless steel construction that guarantees durability and efficiency.
- This cooking device is reliable for quick-cooking needs
- It has a lid to cover your food for fast cooking
- The legs of this gas grill are foldable for easy carrying.
This is a compact gas grill you can comfortably carry when going for outdoor adventures. The gas grill requires a small propane gas, and it has a lid to secure your foods from bugs
5. Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill
I would highly recommend this propane gas grill as one of the best since it is a space saver. You don’t have to squeeze your car space with this cooking device as it takes the smallest space. The cooking grate measures 145-square-inch enough to prepare meals for a small crowd. The gas grill function at 5500 BTU power, so rest assured you will prepare your food pretty quickly. It has anti-skid feet to hold it firmly on the table.
- The legs on this gas grill are foldable when packing
- The grill is reliable to cook fast
- It has a beautiful red finish
This is a reliable gas grill you can use to cook food for around 5 to 6 people. The cooking grate has a non-stick coating for smooth cleaning.
4. Royal Gourmet PD1301S Portable 24-Inch 3-Burner Table Top Gas Grill
A cooking appliance that allows you to prepare more than one meal at once is a time saver. This small gas grill is made with a three-burner such that you can cook three meals at the same time. The gas grill is suitable for outdoor cooking, maybe when camping or during a family event, since it cooks fast and well. The gas grill has a power output of 25,500 BTUs and has a push button to get it started.
- This gas grill has a cup for collecting grease for smooth cleaning
- Assembling takes a few steps
- The gas grill is suitable for preparing large servings
This is a powerful gas grill that works with 20 pounds of propane gas. It has a temperature regulating knob so you can regulate the cooking heat for different foods.
3. NOMADIQ Portable Propane Gas Grill
One of the smallest yet reliable gas grills in the market. This gas grill folds in two, so you can save space when packing. It is pretty light in weight such that you can carry it with a single hand when going to set up. This gas grill functions at 5,000 BTU making it possible to prepare any foods, including barbecue. Also, we can’t ignore the quality materials the gas grill is made with. The cooking grate measures 226 and has a non-stick coating for smooth cooking.
- This gas grill has an ergonomic handle for easy carrying
- Opening and closing it is smooth
- This gas grill can be used for most outdoor cooking
This is a reliable and safe compact gas grill you can easily carry to use outdoors. Setting this gas grill to use takes less than a minute
2. Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Gas Grill
With this gas grill, you will not think of buying an outdoor gas grill for a long time since it is durable. When it comes to cooking, there is no food you cannot grill on it since it is power and works at a power output of 10,000 BTU. The gas grill has two burners so that you can cook two foods at the same time. The gas grill features a 430 stainless steel body, and the lid has 304 stainless steel grid constructions that are durable.
- The handle is oversized for easy opening and closing
- The gas cooks quickly and well
- You can cook two meals using the burners
This gas grill is equipped with a dome thermometer so you can check the cooking heat for your foods. This gas grill is relatively light in weight
1. TELAM Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill
This is a stand-alone cooking gas grill that you can set up in the space of your choice. The gas grill works with propane gas, and the power is adjustable up to 54000 BTU. Thus, this is a safe gas grill you can use to prepare multiple types of foods. Assembling and disassembling this gas grill is easy and quick since few steps are to be followed. The large cooking grate offers a large area to cook different kinds of foods.
- This is a multifunctional gas grill for outdoors
- It comes with long legs for easy setup on any area
- The gas grill has three cooking stoves
This is an all-around gas grill with accessories like two stainless steel frying shovels for turning food. You can use this cooking device for various cooking since the power output adjusts up to 54000 BTU.
These are portable yet affordable gas grills in the market. The gas grills are suitable for cooking while outdoors since they are powered by refillable propane gas and easy to carry. Some of our reviewed gas grills are tabletops, and others come with long legs to set up with.