Electric mops are the best cleaning appliances, especially for homes with multiple rooms. The electric mops have inbuilt cleaning solution cartridges and come with different cleaning pads. Some mops offer dual cleaning modes where you can use it for dry and wet cleaning, while others are designed to offer either dry or wet cleaning modes.
The electric mops are either corded or cordless, depending on the brand, and fit different user needs. So, if you are planning to invest in an electric mop for home cleaning jobs, here are the top ten best options.
- List of Best Electric Mops Review
- 10. Electric Mop, Cordless Electric Spin Mop
- 9. Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop
- 8. Bissell SpinWave Expert Hard Floor Spin Mop
- 7. BISSELL Crosswave All in One
- 6. BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Mop
- 5. Shark Handheld Cleaners Steam Mop
- 4. Eureka Blaze Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. iDOO Cordless Electric Spin Mop
- 2. Black &Decker Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 1. PurSteam Steam Mop Cleaner 12 in 1
List of Best Electric Mops Review
10. Electric Mop, Cordless Electric Spin Mop
If you are looking for an electric mop for cleaning your unfinished hard floor, this right here is the perfect option. This mop is safe to use on sensitive floors since you control the amount of moisture dispersed by the mop head. The mop features an inbuilt 300 ml water tank for carrying the cleaning solution.
This mop is cordless, which means that you can freely move it to clean on different areas and corners of the room without a power connection. This electric mop has dual motors with a spinning mop head to clean even the toughest stains on the floor. It has a scrubber mop pad essential for removing tough stains on various floors, such as tiles.
- This mop has a sprayer mode
- The mop has an inbuilt water reservoir
- Has an LED headlight for illumination in dark areas
- The battery can last for 35 minutes
9. Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop
This is a 3 in 1 electric mop that has a wide range of floor compatibility. The mop is safe to use on sensitive floors, such as hardwood, requiring little to no water when cleaning. This mop weighs less than 5 pounds, so moving it around to clean is comfortable for all people.
The mop is cordless to allow flexibility and ease of reach of various parts of the room to clean. This mop spins at 180 degrees, so you can entirely mop the floor in a circular model to avoid leaving debris on the floor. With the rechargeable battery, this mop allows you to clean even large room areas since it can last for up to 2 hours before the charge runs out.
- This electric mop is relatively light
- The mop is helpful for mopping, waxing, and even spraying
- The mop head spin at 180 degrees when cleaning
- The mop is suitable for a wide range of floors
8. Bissell SpinWave Expert Hard Floor Spin Mop
Save time and ensure the floor is thoroughly cleaned with this Bissell mop. This electric mop has a spinning mop head that ensures the pad rotates to eliminate dirt in all areas of the floor.
The mop is suitable for cleaning various floors like sealed hardwood floors, tiles, and others. The mop is safe to use on sensitive floors since it features the spraying mode. So, you can easily control the amount of liquid that goes into the floor.
- This mop is safe to clean sensitive floors
- The mop comes with four cleaning pads
- It is powerful to clean tough stains
- Has an inbuilt solution tank
7. BISSELL Crosswave All in One
If you have different floorings in your home, you don’t need to buy multiple cleaning mops. This model from Bissell is designed to offer both dry and wet cleaning options. So, you can use it to vacuum your carpet and to wet clean your tiled floors. The mop is cordless to provide convenience and freedom of movement when cleaning various corners of the room.
There is no need to sweep the floor first if you are in a hurry as this mop does a clean job. It cleans as it picks the debris on the floor to save time and prevents it from spreading all over the area. This electric mop is also made with two solution tanks, one for keeping the dirty water and the other one for holding clean solution.
- This mop offers dry and wet cleaning modes
- The water tanks hold around 1.5 liters of water
- Has two separate tanks
- The mop vacuums and cleans the floors
6. BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Mop
If you live with pets in the house, I suggest you get this mop for cleaning the floor. This Bissell mop provides both dry and wet cleaning so you can efficiently clean every area that the pet’s access. Therefore, you can use it to collect all the pet hair messes that may fall on your house carpet.
Although this Bissell mop is corded, it comes with a long cord for the convenient reach of different areas to clean. The continued power supply ensures you large clean areas non-stop.
- Comes with a deodorizer to eliminate pet odor
- This mop offers dry and wet cleaning options
- It comes with a 25 feet long power cord
- The mop head swivels for convenient cleaning all around
5. Shark Handheld Cleaners Steam Mop
A steam mop is the perfect type of mop to buy if you have small kids. The steam penetrates through the floor to kill all germs and bacteria-harboring on the floor. So, even when your kids crawl on the floor, they are safe from bacterial infections. This electric mop from Shark eliminates up to 99.9 germs on the floor for healthy living.
The fact that it uses steam when cleaning eliminates the need to use harsh chemicals when cleaning. Thus, it is a safe cleaning device for people who are allergic to strong cleaning chemicals.
- This shark mop kills up to 99.9 germs
- The mop also helps to sanitize the floor
- It features a sprayer to control the steam released to the floor
- This head mop swivels around for easy cleaning
4. Eureka Blaze Stick Vacuum Cleaner
You don’t necessarily have to overspend in buying a quality electric mop for your house, this 3 in 1 mop costs less than 50 dollars, and it is super powerful in cleaning multiple floors. The mop features a compact size to save storage space in the house.
Another thing, this electric mop only weighs 4 pounds so carrying to clean different rooms in your house is quite comfortable. It may be a compact electric mop, but it is pretty convenient in cleaning different types of specks of dirt. The mop can easily trap the large debris from the floor for smooth cleaning.
- This cordless mop has a powerful 2 amp motor
- It can clean even large debris
- The mop swivels around for easy cleaning all corners
- It is light for portability
3. iDOO Cordless Electric Spin Mop
Not only does this electric mop does a great job in cleaning the house, but it also has an LED headlight for easy viewing even at the corners of the room. The mop has an inbuilt 300 ml liquid reservoir so you can clean large areas before a refill. Another outstanding feature of this mop is the flexible head mop.
The mop swivels at an angle of up to 160 degrees for easy maneuvering around the floor to clean. The water reservoir is safe to use with oil or water depending on the floor you want to clean. Meaning, you can either wet clean or wax the sensitive floor.
- This eclectic mop comes with a detachable 2200mAh battery
- The mop only weighs 6.9lbs for easy moving around
- It comes with four microfiber cleaning pads
- The mop has a long ergonomic handle
2. Black &Decker Stick Vacuum Cleaner
This mop comes with various attachments helpful in providing three different cleaning options. This mop weighs less than 3 pounds; you can comfortably hold it with a single hand to clean the room.
So, if you need a portable mop for wiping messes around the kitchen or stairs area, get this electric mop from Black and Decker. It is also a comfortable vacuum cleaner for upholstery or cleaning cars since it can easily reach the minor parts.
- This mop stands up when storing to save space
- Assembling this mop is easy and fast
- The mop is relatively light for easy portability
- This mop connects to all 120 volts power adapter
1. PurSteam Steam Mop Cleaner 12 in 1
This is one of the best electric mops you will find in the market. The mop is suitable for homes with small kids and pets since it cleans and sanitizes the floor for the family’s safety. It has a long ergonomic handle for comfortable reach by most people, including tall individuals.
The control button is equipped around the handle for easy pressing when controlling the steam released to the floor. Thus, you can use this steam mop to clean even the most sensitive floorings like hard floors.
- This mop kills up to 99.9 percent of germs
- Comes with an inbuilt water tank
- The handle is quite long and ergonomic
- This mop is safe for clothes
These are the top best electric mops ideal for cleaning different types of floors. The above reviewed electric mops are easy to operate since they are light. Some are sold with more than one cleaning pad to interchange when cleaning and using various floorings. Just make sure the mop that you choose is compatible with your floor types for safety.